Patients are seen by appointment only.
Book now by calling (973) 498 8058, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or online by clicking Schedule An Appointment below:
Monday & Thursday 9:00AM to 7:30PM (Last appointment is at 6:30PM).
Notification of cancellation or re-scheduling must be received by telephone or email on weekdays (Monday through Friday) 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time otherwise full treatment fee will be charged. We recommend you book your appointment at least 1 week in advance to ensure availability.
Livingston Family Acupuncture is located near the heart of Livingston at 25 E. Northfield Rd., Suite A, Livingston, NJ 07039. The office is on the second floor of the green house-like building if entered from the street. The office is also accessible from the back of the building if you park in the rear.
Parking is available in the building parking lot as well as on the street. The building is NOT handicap accessible.
How to Prepare for Your Visit:
- Eat a light meal or a snack with protein before your acupuncture treatment.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing or bring a change of clothes (ex. shorts, t-shirt, tank top) so arms and legs are accessible above the elbows and knees.
- Avoid drinking excessive amounts of caffeine.
- Avoid consuming alcohol the day of your acupuncture treatment.
- Keep social plans light after a treatment and make it a priority to rest afterwards